Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile grout gets dirty in many different areas. In the restroom, it’s usually mold or mildew causing the grout to look black or green. In your kitchen or office its usually a combination of food stains, general traffic, grime, and mildew. No matter what the cause of the staining it is not a fun “do-it-yourself” process. So let us handle the dirty work!
There are many different ways and solutions that will return that ugly grout to new. We have a wide variety of products that will fit every predicament. We also have several different choices in equipment for hard floor maintenance: high pressure 1200psi, rotary brush, and cylindrical brush. Each machine is designed for different jobs. Remember, there will always come a time when regular mopping just doesn’t reach the stubborn dirt that lies deep in the pores of your grout lines, but you can be sure that we have a system that will.
Stripping and Waxing
Stripping and waxing floors is an important part of your Hard Floor Maintenance, keeping your facility clean and taking care of your flooring surfaces. We only use high quality finishes and a minimum of 4 coats to ensure durability and extreme gloss. Our finishes also exceed slip resistant standards. Our goal is to set each building up with a cost effective and customizable plan to maintain appearance as well as protection. Here are the steps we take when servicing your floors:
- Vacuum with a high powered backpack vacuum to make sure all loose dirt has been removed and carefully remove any items, like gum, that are stuck to the floor surface.
- Post wet floor signs to advise the public and employees of the potential slipping hazard
- Apply the stripping solution to small sections of the floor and let it work for about 5-7 minutes depending on the materials involved and the condition of the floor.
- A rotary scrubber with an abrasive pad then removes the existing sealer/wax.
- Using a special vacuum the dirty stripping solution and water is removed.
- Mop the floor with clean rinse water and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- Apply the sealer/wax appropriate for the surface.