Pet Urine and Pet Odor Removal Service
Pet Urine and Odor Removal can be difficult to remove from carpets, especially with stains. Simply cleaning your carpet with a traditional machine or having a budget carpet cleaning service attempt to clean the odor will not work.
Our carpet cleaners use the most advanced Pet Urine and Odor Removal methods that will completely eliminate pet stains and pet odor without harming your precious carpets.
Facts about Pet Urine and Odor Removal
- Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet.
- Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strips, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent.
- Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the carpet fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes.
- Contact us when you need professional help in cleaning pet stains and removing pet odors.